When several of our customers replies to a ticket it becomes a internal note. I have talked to a customer and they replied to the ticket the same way as before.They can also see their reply even if it is internal. At this point I dont know if the customers sees all internal notes.
If the answers are no and yes I would recommend to submit a high prio ticket here.
Because this sounds like a serious bug.
1. Yes they can see their own reply!
2. Yes!
Strange.
You state 'several' of our customers, not all? Could you post such a comment as a picture here which is from the point of view of an agent and a customer? Like this
Agent:
Customer:
Can you verify the user does not have a JSW license and set as a project collaborator - browse permissions. If the comment is shown on the portal it is not internal.
When I talked to one of our customers again who said that they could see their (internal) comment. When I asked for a screendump from their view the could not see the internal comment any more.But when I look from my view there is two kind of internal as I marked in the picture.(The word that you probably dont understand and that i did not blur are in Swedish )
JSW license?
sorry Jira Software = JSW.
looking at your response to Rudy above it is a bit difficult to follow but focusing on the "Internal comment" and the "Intern" I am wondering if "intern" is associated w/ some addon. I have never seen this in my instance.
Hi,
this is very strange because when the customer replies to a ticket via the e-mail that they got from Jira the reply has internal status. But when they reply in Jira the comment is right.The customers reply is the yellow ones:
Question: do you also have a Jira mail handler? Or do you only use the Jira Service Desk mail handler? They are two different entities.
Jira mail handler can be found here: https://<company>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/IncomingMailServers.jspa
JSD mail handler can be found here: https://<company>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/admin/<project_key>/email-settings
If you do use the default mail handler, please turn it off.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.