Hello is it possible to create a custom link in the customer portal instead of going to an issue type for creation is would go to a Confluence Confiform?
Thanks for your time.
-wade
Hi @Wade Hephner ,
it is possible, but only if you use some application, which enables you to customize the look of the helpdesk/portals in your Jira Service Desk. I know two such applications and both are paid.
Thank Hana, I am not against a paid app. would you know the names of a couple i could look at?
thanks,
wade
Hi @Wade Hephner
sure, please look at:
Probably there are another possibilites... I will try to find some more.
Thank you Hana, I will check them out.
Hi, we saw your post.
Accxia already offers an App called "Portal Styler for Jira Service Desk".
Based on your request, we added the option to inject arbitrary javascript into the customer portal in addition to CSS.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220685
The documentation shows the solution for your question, just scroll to the end...
https://accxia.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AA/pages/790757377
Cheers
Heiko Gerlach
PO@Accxia
Wow, thanks Heiko, I will check it out.
Hi Wade, I answered your ticket. So you can see it is the same "Heiko":-)
As a follow up does anyone have any idea if this is possible in the cloud? I have not been able to find anything yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.