I made the settings properly.After I respond to an email sent via SD, the comment + what was in the email is received
I found an article for JIRA Server that talks about various methods to strip the original content from a reply:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/remove-previous-content-from-incoming-email-from-jira-server-in-microsoft-outlook-223218415.html
Perhaps one of those methods will work better for you.
I use "jira service desk cloud"
I'll check it out anyway..
, thanks
@Trudy P Claspill Its did not work for me :-(
Do you have some examples?
Thanks
Hello Lior,
For our Service Desk email handling we use the Email Handling function associated with Service Desk. It looks like you are using the general purpose email handler for JIRA Software.
Here's the documentation link for the JIRA Service Desk email handler:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/receive-requests-from-an-email-address/
Additionally, we simply set Strip Quotes to True, and that seems to take care of excluding everything below the "reply above this line" in the email.
THANKS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.