Hi there.
Only people with the email address linked to that user profile can edit the way their portal profile is displayed.
I thought so but I also thought if it was under a domain that belong to the atlassian account you could modify it some way. I know I can build what is displayed in the user Admin profile as what fields sync from Azure onto their profile but I wanted to be able to adjust that to show their Department also. We have to manually move people into their organizations for customers when they get imported to Atlassian as a Service Desk Customer and it takes some time to do so. I know there was a Devanti app that could help with this but I don't think it worked for cloud.
@Aaron Geister How do you choose which azure fields get synced, and how to display them on a users profile?
All through azure attributes in the provisioning area.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.