We use time estimates, but when I put 12h, which is equivalent to 2d for us (we consider 6h in 1d), it wrongly shows 1d 4h. I would like to configure it so that 1d=6h.
Go to Admin -> Timetracking, you can edit the number of days per week and hours per day in there.
There's couple of other things there I don't think I've ever touched - my clients through my career all seem to want a 40 or 37.5 hour week, with some minor exceptions (charities with volunteers) wanting 1 or 2 day weeks, and with a sane date format (i.e not American)
Be warned - this is a global setting. It affects ALL projects, users, time logs, estimates and so-on.
Thanks. But I am unable to find this setting anywhere. Any quick steps how to get to this page?
NM, finally found it with help from this article.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-time-tracking-818578858.html
Log in as an admin, go to any admin function, click search, start typing "timetracking", the autocomplete will do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.