Hello all, we are testing SSO with JIT for JIRA. We are following steps listed on the following page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/just-in-time-user-provisioning-jit-provisioning-eap-instructions-1005331294.html#
We are not able to find the JAR file. Can anyone tell me where I can find the JAR file for JIT for JIRA ?
Thanks in advance!!
My understanding of that doc is that you have to provide the JAR file for your IDPs JIT implementation. It's not something you just download from Atlassian because it's something the IDP needs to do.
Thank you so much!! I downloaded the file and tryied to follow steps in the url below for installation, but I am getting error stating "Could not install the file okta-jira-.jar. Check that the file is valid".
https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/just-in-time-user-provisioning-jit-provisioning-eap-instructions-1005331294.html#
I can't help you I'm afraid. You'll need a valid jar file (the name of this downloaded one suggests it's not really a .jar file for a start), and use that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.