All,
I have an issue with editing word files using the Companion app.
On the affected Confluence instance, if I click edit on a MS word file on the page, the preview loads - but the "Edit with" button does not appear (none of the buttons appear) - see screenshot 1.
On another instance, if I try to do the same, the "edit with" button appears and I can easily edit as expected - see screenshot 2.
It doesn't matter which browser I use (tested with Edge and latest Firefox). My computer is running the latest Companion app on Windows 10.
I assume this is a settings issue in Confluence, however in both spaces I am space admin with all permissions. The difference is: the Confluence instance where everything works is the one which is my own, whereas the affected instance - where it doesnt work - belongs to one of my customers.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Thomas

