Hi all,
I'm at my wit's end in looking for solutions to be able to login to my Atlassian products again. We make use of the cloud offerings, and use our microsoft accounts for login.
When I'm in one location, my ubuntu laptop refuses to log in, and the auth.atlassian.com/login/callback?connection=saml.... always results in a 502 Bad gateway error. Same with an incognito window.
I'm sure the problem is local to the laptop, but I have no idea where to look for this issue. All my colleagues in the same location have no login issues, and I'm typing this on my macbook, on the same network.
I've completely removed chromium, and installed Google chrome, no extensions, and still the problem persists, Laptop is up to date with all latest updates. No entries in the hosts file.
I really hope someone out there have some idea/guidance, as the next step is to format and reinstall, something I'm not too keen on.
Thomas