2 weeks after I installed Jira Server on my PC(stand-alone type), every time I try to deploy a new version in my project jira shows the date picker like the picture below.
Why this happens and how can I fix this?
Thank you.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about this problem. I have found a bug ticket about this same problem: JRASERVER-67301 - Date picker shows 'undefined' on Project Release pop-up if the language is set to Russian
I understand that this is not Russian, but I suspect the same problem could be affecting other Jira sites that are not using English as the user profile language. Perhaps you can try the work-around there to help:
Workaround Set language to English in your User profile before releasing the version. Set the version's release date before clicking the Release button. This can be done Project Administration > Releases > press three dots (Actions) button > Edit and change dates.
Try either of these workarounds and see if this helps work past the problem for the time being.
Cheers,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.