I need to build a report that, among other things, needs to show the following items:
- I want to see the current sprint number the story is assigned to in a Structure column. I found several column headers that look as though they would give me what I'm looking for, but either they are blank or they show the full history of the sprints the stories have been a part of.

- I want the Sprint Start Date to appear in the structure. Again, there are several columns that look like they'd work, but none of them populate.

- I want the Sprint End Date to appear in the structure. Just as above, many options, none work.

I have to imagine this is completely possible and I'm just an idiot who hasn't been able to figure it out, but I feel like I've tried everything, and it's like the columns aren't associated to the fields in the boards, sprints, or stories.
This is all I want:

Thanks in advance!
Michael