We have a customer that wants to report via their ServiceNow and they want to send mail to our Jira from ServiceNow that will create a ticket in our Jira.That is not a problem for other mailsenders from the same domain like name.name@companyx.com but from the adress ticketsystem@companyx.com that Servicenow uses nothing happens.I have read that there could be some problems with "Precedence: bulk" from sending mail and I think that is the problem.Is there any kind of log in Jira (Cloud) so that I can see what is wrong and how can I find a solution to this "Precedence: bulk"?
Hi !
I can see the Email Reguest log now and I can see that there is a problem with"The message was rejected because it is a bulk mail"But when I try to reach the whitelist in Jira I cant find that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.