I have deployed JIRA software 8.5.4 in private cloud with SSL (TomCat). I can successfully launch website in browser and view website but Desktop showing - 403 Forbidden error for Activity Stream.
When I see network trace from browser: Its looking for https://<<websiteurl>>/rest/api/latest ........... and browser getting 403 forbidden error.
Please help if you have face this issue
I think you are hitting this issue Rohit, can you try the workaround mentioned in the ticket and check if that fixes the activity stream gadget.
Thanks for the reply, I will check the link.
Hello Sachin,
I add configuration in Server.xml (Right above the </host> tag) and added rewrite.config to local host folder but this 403 forbidden problem still persists.I think all / Most of the AJAX API calls are getting rejected by Tomcat (403 Forbidden) or Application Gateway. I checked all setting on Gateway and looks nothing blocking.Still wondering what setting/configuration could be missing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.