when I try to access the home page, I am facing an error.Error:-
"
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support and be sure to give them this code: 1jm7sp.
"and PFA
Hi chaitanya_Mukka,
I recommend heading to support.atlassian.com, filing a ticket, and providing that code. Alternatively you could log out/back in, refresh the page, or navigating to a specific page via a link sent by email. It might just be a hiccup or something bigger. You may want to check status.atlassian.com. Cheers!
went through the same process Atlassian took me here !!
Atlassian Cloud products come with some level of support from Atlassian. Navigate to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and file a ticket. Cheers!
when I hit the link, I don't have any option to create a ticket, all the options I have are PFA
Hello @chaitanya Mukka
Thank you for reporting this issue to us! As @Joshua Sneed Contegix suggested, you will need to have a ticket raised for this with our Cloud Support team so we can have a look at your site logs and determine what the issue is.
Your user is currently not an administrative user, and you are also not one of the primary contacts for your Cloud site. This is the reason why the process that Joshua explained isn't working for you. As a non-admin user, the form will redirect you to ask the question on Community instead.
For more information on ticket creation eligibility:
Our Standard and Premium Support Cloud Support offerings are eligible for Admins, Technical Contacts, and Billing Contacts only (see Atlassian Support Offerings).
Therefore, I recommend that you report this issue to one of your Cloud site admins. They can then raise the ticket with support, and we can have a look from there.
Thank you for your understanding!
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.