Hi,
I am new to the Jira Service Desk, so this may be an easy one to resolve.
Basically, I have created ProForma forms (i.e. New Hardware Request forms, Onboard User etc.) linked to a Request Type, that contain either a user picker or an approval picker.
I have set the Global Permissions for our company users to Browse Users, however when they access the form, it comes up with No User Found. They have tried everything from typing the full name, email address, username. As soon as they start typing, you can tell the function doesn't work.
As an admin, I can see the full list of users as soon as I click on the user picker function. As i start to type, I start to see all the possible matches.
If anyone can help, it would be really much appreciated.
Note: I am currently on the free trial version, so not sure if this is the cause.
Thanks.