Hello all,
I have read all the issues I can find on Pretty-URL's - and this page describes the 3 ways a URL might be displayed:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-page-urls-contain-pageid-instead-of-the-page-title-278692715.html
However, my pages follow none of these formats - my format looks like this:
https://<company>.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/<space>/pages/<pageno>/Solution+Architecture
Is this a new feature? Do we really need the pageno, its not at all pretty
Thx
Hello Grant,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!
Your Confluence site is hosted on our Cloud platform, and so the article you are reading does not apply to your site. You can find the following message at the top of that page.
Confluence Cloud uses the new editor, so a page URL will include the content ID. There was previously an improvement request about this, but it has been closed, as there are no plans to change that behavior.
I'm sorry I don't have better news for you, but I hope that clarifies for you the reason for the difference.
Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.
Shannon
Thanks for the update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.