I can rename a name of a space but the homepage name not. How can I do this also ? How is the solution to rename the space and have the same space homepage name as the space?
Hi @Michael Winkler
We would like to inform you that you can rename the space name from "Edit Space details" but here you can not rename the Space home page.
To rename the homepage you need to click on Space name and then click on Edit link on the page.
After this, you can click on "Edit Space details" and verify the space home page name will get changed.
Thanks,Manisha
I can't find the way to come on the view from your first picture You know - we use Jira and Confluence online.
In the cloud version it works as shown in the picture:
My Problem is that I will to have Name same as Homepage - can't change the Homepage Name so easy without error - I have the error " The specific home page was not found in this space " It is normal - I have no such homepage - I will rename it into the new neame of the space In Manisha Post I think it is another solution, but I am not shore if it works nomaly like that :?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.