Hi
I just moved from cloud to server, and I can not create issues in the Service Desk portal. I can create it from the admin in the same project filling only the issue title.
It is working fine in cloud and no changes were made to fields or validation rules. I also checked the "create" transition in the flow as suggested in in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Your-request-could-not-be-created-Please-check-the-fields-have/qaq-p/1218739
What else can I check?
In the request type admin section are any of the fields required? For some reason it gives a very generic error message, that is usually tied to a validator in the post function. You checked that correct? Are you using any dynamic form add-ons that might have a requirement on them?
Hello @Suporte AGTI have you checked the mandatory fields for the request type? There you can make fields mandatory that they are not from the agents view
Hi! Thanks for your reply.
The only required field in the "request type" section is the issue title. I don't use any addon in Jira, just the original software.
Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes, I checked it. I even removed every field and left only the issue title, but the error still occur.
Hello, it's very odd that is failing based on what you share. Was it the same config in cloud? Have you run an integrity check to make sure there are no errors there?
Can you please check the customer permissions? "Who can raise a request?"
Hi,
I've decided to start with a brand new project, because I didn't have the time to debug the software.
Thank you anyway.
Hello @Suporte AGTI,
Thank you for reaching out to Community and for sharing the screenshots.
I see that you already created a new project, but as per the screenshot the field "Pendências linkadas" is hidden and no value was added to the field.
When a field is hidden on a request type form, it's necessary to add a value, otherwise, the error you are seeing will appear and the customer won't be able to create a ticket.
Please, add a default value to the field or remove it from the form.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
HiFaced the same issue after the same migration. Do you have a solution for that?
Unfortunately I had to create a new Jira and Service Desk project... The migration didn't worked at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.