As an avid user of wikis products it is a real time save to be able to create a Parent Wiki page and then by using shorthand create new subpages by typing in line.
It helps create the Page Tree for you to populate later and ensure articles are already dynamically linked inline.
For example. I create the new parent page Product Features. I start to type in the parent page to describe the Product features. Every time I want to add a child page of a particular feature I am mentioning I could add a shortcut e.g. #dashboard. This would automatically create the subpage dashboard and insert a link to the page from the parent page. This would also work when listing contents each item would create the subpage dynamically.
Finding it difficult to discover how to do this in confluence cloud. As a wiki the ability to efficiently create pages is probably number 1 in terms of what a tool is meant todo capability wise.
I have discovered how to add a page that already exists inline using ctrl-K. Would like to be able to use a similar method by create a child page. Help appreciated.