I have a user that tried to submit a Service Desk ticket via email, but it did not go through. The message shows up in the mail log as "failed" with the message "You do not have access to this Service Desk." This is the only user for whom this is an issue, and I have been completely unable to determine why this is happening and how to fix it. Some additional info:
- I have looked into permissions and all of our settings look proper; they also work for other customers
- I have verified that this user is added as a customer, so their email should go through
- I sent a test from another account before adding it as a customer, and it was rejected with a different message (Signup is not available)
- After adding this account as a customer, I was able to create a ticket via email and have regular interactions and resolved the ticket without issue
- The user in question is a bit of an anomaly as they use Jira Core (Cloud) and Confluence (Cloud), but another user who also uses these products is able to create tickets via email without issue
It would seem there's some "switch" I need to turn on or off, but I am unable as of yet to figure out what that switch is. I am new to this system, so I do apologize if I'm raising an issue with an obvious solution.
Thanks in advance for any insight that you can provide.