Hi.
I've read many posts here that Confluence does not support this feature. Hyperlinks etc etc.
But everything I find is 5+ years old, so I have a sliver of hope.
My practical need for this feature is simple enough;
We have a space with some main company categories.
Within all of these categories are a bunch of pages naturally, and we'd like to categorise all of the documents based on type of documents.
Example:
Logistics
Documentation
Routines
Reports
SLA
Documentation
Routines
Reports
I feel like I have heard all the arguments, but I can't for the life of me understand how something like this is compromised, in favor of searchability. The primary POINT of this kind of structure we want to use, is BECAUSE we can't search for everything. You'll have to know the names of all the pages you need to find then, because there is not enough hierarchy logic implemented to support large spaces with many documents. Which is the scenario we are experience right now, where searchability becomes less useful due to amount of pages, and folder/page-logic and duplicates names becomes the most useful.
With all of that said, the searchability works great as is, and obviously it is useful, but it is quite frustrating when you try and do something because searching isn't enough, and you are restricted from doing it, because that keeps the searching most optimal.
Is it in any way possible to have a structure as the example I showed above, or will Confluence still have none of it?