I am attempting to create a formula as a column of a Structure in order to label an issue that has no child issues linked. Recently I added a new issue type on our test environment that I am calling "requirement". I am linking requirements to Stories, then Stories to tests (Zephyr plugin). Essentially it follows this path: Requirement is implemented by Story, Story is implemented by Test.
I have tried playing with the Formula area while trying to add a new column. I started out with the following:
issue in structure ("structure_name", "[type = Requirement] and child not in [type in (Story)]")
This seems to only place "???" in the column as it is not doing what I am trying to do. How would I get it to say "Full Trace" for items that have full requirement-story-test linkage? Also say "missing test" if requirement-story-No child, and "Missing Story" for Requirement-No child?