I'm trying to upload my end users so they can submit tickets. I exported my list from O365, pasted and edit as needed in Notepad++, then copy and past into Add Customers. some add some do not.
I got in touch with support and found I just needed to remove those users from the Atlassian users since they were not assigned any areas.
Hello @James Dean
Sorry to see you are facing problems to add some customers to your service desk project.
In order to properly troubleshoot it, please check the information below:
Let us know if you have any questions.
When you try to add an email id in `JIRA Service Desk` Organizations that is in a deactivated state in JIRA Software, there is an issue.
The *solution* is to activate that user account in JIRA Software first and then add the email to the JSD organization. It will work. Then you can deactivate back the email id in the Jira Software account.
The above won't work. The user will disappear from JSD Org as soon as deactivated back in JIRA Software.
thank you @mukul this solved our problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.