Hi all,
I've started a free trial of Jira Service Desk few weeks ago and I wanted to create a project from HR service desk template. It was supposed to be used for ON/OFF-boarding and I wanted to keep the JSD as free (so up to 3 agents, but we do have over 150 employees). Everything looked pretty neat, especially the Help Center. The thing is that if people were to create a ticket through Help Center they can't choose a manager from user picker field (I didn't change anything in the template). For me as an agent it's possible to see people from which I can choose and I can see suggestions, but non-agents/customers just see 'no users found' no matter if they leave it blank or start typing and they cannot fill this field in any way even though it's required. 2nd thing is not as important, but as an agent I can see a 'raise a request' button when opening the project. Customers don't see that and they can only access Help Center if they have the URL to it. Is it possible to just add the button so people can just click on it from the project or make it more accessible in any way?