We have som awesome data in JIRA, that needs to be turned into Confluence Reports.
Lets face it, standard JIRA Macros have not evolved much, so help is needed.
Whats the best /versatile tool? Thats usaeble for normal endusers :-)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211156/arsenale-dataplane-jira-reports?hosting=server&tab=overview - seems popular, but You very quickly get into scripting. Things like grouping is not a clickable solution (like I want to gather several status'es or priorities under one)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220925/custom-charts-for-jira-reports?hosting=server&tab=overview - Seems pretty nice, no line chart.
But has great grouping.
What have I missed that closes the "gap" from JIRA data into Confluence - nicely?
BR,
Normann
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_ ,
Just to let you know that line charts are on the roadmap for Custom Charts for Jira.
You can track the progress on our public roadmap here: https://ossapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CCFJ/pages/662274287/Feature+Roadmap
This is the specific task for line charts development: https://ossapps.atlassian.net/browse/TRACC-19
Our goal is to release this feature in the next two months.
Please let me know if I can help with any other questions you have about Custom Charts
Kind regards,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager
Hello @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_ have you checked Eazybi? Is the one I use most.
Excellent - a things I noticed:
When using the Priority field, priority icons instead of the collered bullits would be nice :-)
On it now :-)
Well, interesting - but way to complicated for my customer; and the complete concept of additional accounts etc... will not work with this customer...
Yes ramp up is a bit slow. But since they have many things predefined usually you have enough time to do it.
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_ , yes this is a useful feature suggestion. I'll work on the designs and add that to our roadmap 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.