just started and upload the document.
Trying to link to a document but the link function only show pages.
Chang-Chi LIu
Hi @Chang-Chi Liu
Welcome to the community!
It's true that it is not very easy to add links at the confluence
You can read detailed instruction about links at confluent here https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/links-776656293.html
Regards
OK. I use confluence before but for some reason this version is different. When i highlited the text I want to link, i used to be able just upload the attachment and done. right now the link functions do not give me that option. I can only link to other pages i created.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/links-776656293.html
I haven't problems with it
Hi thank you for assistance.
So you have to figure the url for the document to link it?
In my previous experience when i highlighted text and click on link, it will show me confluence pages, uploaded document, and url. At the new version it just show the link. I guess that is the enhancement?
The other problem is when I click the link, it will just downloaded instead of showing the document?
Chang-Chi Liu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.