Atlassian University Live webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts.
Learn how to earn our newest Atlassian credential: the Jira Cloud Essentials or Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge. This credential is perfect for Jira users who are new to Atlassian University and want a way to verify and showcase their skills. In the webinar we'll cover:
This webinar is intended for all Jira Cloud users and administrators. Click here to watch the webinar on demand.
How to write articles in atlassian community
Shinhanbank
@jimba_maha the best person to assist you with your question will be @Bridget
Hi @jimba_maha ! I can certainly give you some more information about Community articles Shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com and we can chat.
Thanks to everyone who attended the webinar. You can now watch it on demand, and join us for more Q&A here.
I'm a newbie here. I also want to know more about writing. Because I would like articles for this community. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.