Hi all,
so we started a view month ago with Jira Software in our system for our data science team. And now after some times without compaints I thought I check the status of the Jira Software server. And what comes up: the hint to migrate the database from H2 to another format.
Right now we are only at a starting point and we dont know where it leads to. But for the future I guess we should go to a real database format. And that it is low cost I guess we use MySQL.
Now starts the problem: the link in the health section from Jira Software server leads to no information. Can somebody say what steps has to be executed?
We run it on a Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. I would run the database instance also on this system or is it reccomend it to use a dedicated machine? (The environment is small with only 4 user)
Thanks in advance for your help.