Hello, I'm still very new to Jira Service Desk and we are looking to create a repport based on service desk support tickets created by (reported) our customers grouped per client we have. Example. we have 30 customers in Jira and those are from 5 different clients. So we have client 123 with 6 customers and 234 with 6 costumers and so on.
I have created organisations per client and grouped the different customers in there hoping i can create a repport based on the parameter (reported by all members of organization X). Or in a perfect scenario a repport created with parameters "reported bij costumers with email ****@client.nl. The last option would be perfect so i dont have to manualy move customers to set organisations.
However i have not been able to make this work and I am far from competent writing in JQL. Some help would be apriciated :-)