project = SD AND issuetype = "Table Incident" AND "Table Incident Category" in cascadeOption(11205, 13602) AND "What happened with Card Games?" = "Extra card came out of the shoe" AND "Date of Event UTC" >= startOfDay("+5h") AND reporter in (membersOf(SMmalta))
So I have this advanced search setup. It is good, but not perfect as I want.
The problem is that I want for these issues to Reset every 24 hours at time set by me, but at the same time to show issues for exact date. For example I want to see issues that happened on 1st June, but in the way that this search shows them from June 1st 7:00 AM CET till June 2nd 6:59 AM CET. And at 2nd June 7:00 AM CET it resets and starts showing issues of 2nd June.
I tried to change argument in line StartOfDay(X), but it seems that it doesn't work and it always resets at 1:00 AM CET. When I try to use other functions it resets at the same time.
What could be the issue?