Hi all,
In Jira, you can have your team submit feature requests, after which the management team collects and review the requests.
I am thinking of having the same process for requests that do not involve our product, within Confluence. So if team members have any requests for discussion points, ideas for improvement for company processes, etc. (that are not features of our products), they can drop their request in a dedicated Confluence space, and our management team can review them in their weekly meeting. Kind of like a suggestion box. I already saw the Form Mail for Confluence add on, but this is not what I'm looking for since I want the requests to be viewable for everyone. Moreover, we are not using Jira, so I'd rather keep it in Confluence than in Jira.
I've tried a few things, created a template for these requests, but what I would like is to get a clear overview of these requests, that you can close when discussed, etc. Now I am only able to create new pages for each requests, which doesn't provide a clear overview.
I hope someone can help, tanks a lot!