Hi all,
Setup:
I am new to bitbucket pipelines and just recently set all up. I have 3 custom pipelines and 1 pipeline for branch "master".
What I want:
Now I would like to run one of those 3 custom pipelines for a branch which is not the master branch.
Steps to reproduce:
Therefore I go to "pipelines" and click on the "Run pipeline" Button on the upper right corner. A modal displays where I must select a branch first and then the pipeline.
If I select the master branch the select for the pipeline is populated with my 3 custom pipelines and the 1 for the master branch.
Problem:
If I select a branch which is not the master branch, I can't select any pipeline because no pipeline is displayed to be selected.
Question:
What is wrong here? Am I missing something?
What I already tested:
I thought maybe it just works with the master pipeline because I have 3 custom pipelines and 1 for the master branch. So I added a "default" section just to have something for all other branches. I hoped that this will display the custom pipelines in the select when I want to run a pipeline not for the master branch, but it don't.