Hi,
I would like to copy the last attachment inserted in the issue to a new issue or sub-task created from a post function (Linked issue). Only the last attachment inserted in the post function screen. Can you help me please?
Thanks.
Hi @Fernando Passos
What post function do you use?
In Jira out of the box this scenario is imposible to achieve. You must use add-on (e.g. script runner). But I will be able to help you if you tell me what add-on you use.
Regards,
Seba
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński
I use the script runner "Script Post-Function [ScriptRunner]", the first option. Is this option correct?
I use the script runner "Script Post-Function [ScriptRunner]". Can you help me please?
Please try code from this question - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-can-I-copy-the-last-attachment-from-a-Jira-issue-to-another/qaq-p/145363
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński I tested it with this code, but it had no effect. I wanted in this post function (Project A) to create an issue in another project (Project and copy only the last attachment for that other project, is my post function correct?
@Fernando Passos
I would like to copy only last file attached in transition a post-function, did you solved???
if you solved this questions, please tell me how to do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.