Hello,I want to try this function Create Linked issue, but destination project is not visible for me.I am admin on both projects - in Servicedesk and Jira. What can be issue? What should be additionally checked?
Hi @Marta Solohub
To my knowledge you will need tge following permissions on both projects
If you do not have this, you will not be able to create the issue.
@Ismael Jimoh thanks for response. I have all permissions on Jira and Servicedesk (admin).
but stilL not able to Create linked issue from Servicedesk. Only projects from Servicedesk are visible but not from Jira. Any ideas what else should be checked?
Jfyi Servicedesk is datacenter
Hi Marta,Please can you confirm the project types?
Do you have all permissions for both projects?
FYI JIRA Software does not support the create linked issue.
Let us know the config using screen shots so we can try and narrow this down.
Thanks.
@Ismael Jimoh
Source project - Service Desk
destination project - Software
yes I am admin of these projects.
is there any other option to make such collaboration easy?
Here is a similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Create-linked-issue-feature-across-JIRA-ServiceDesk-and-JIRA/qaq-p/1396425#M53132
Ismael Jimoh Can you review and help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.