It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote.
I’d love to keep the conversation going! Feel free to post discussions and tag me in them if you’d like advice or answers. But for now, I’ll announce our recent winner of the random drawing from those who commented on last week’s post. Congrats @Ben_Z !
Now, to the new question at hand. What project did you start on (or transition to) Confluence with the shift to remote work?
For me, well, we document EVERYTHING on Confluence. So I’m not sure anything new switched on to Confluence that wouldn’t have been on there before. But I will say I think I capture meeting notes and next steps a little better, now that we’re not in person. I used to take notes on a paper and pen notebook (old school), but now it helps me keep track of the ever growing Zoom calls when I can reference and share meetings notes easily on Confluence.
What about you?
Don’t forget, comment below for a chance to win a prize!