In the new pages, how can i add images already attached to the page, whne click on the icon, I have no acces to my attachement specific to this particular page
@Céline Delacourtie
if I understand it correctly, do you want to show pictures in a new page that are attached to another page?You have no access to the file attachment on the other side?
no, on the a new converted page, I cannot find how to reuse a picture that was already attached to the previous version
"no, on the a new converted page, "
What do you mean by a newly converted page?
Page attachments are automatically taken from version to version!
yes, but if you remove one from your page and you want to add it back, there is no link the the attachements?
where do I acces to my current attachments?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.