Reworking a page with snapshots of webpages, where some of the snapshots show personal identifiable information. After deleting the image from the topic page, the image is still attached to the page (since it is accessible using the Attachments entry on three-dots dropdown). I can download the image to my desktop, rework it, and replace back as an attachment with the original name.
However, I want the image to appear in a different location from where it was. Easy, delete the image and re-insert in new location. Oops! where is re-insert?
So, the attachment is there, but not visible. I cannot find a way to re-expose the attached file on the topic page. I can list all the attachments (using the macro), and even insert the link to it into the topic. But, I want to be able to see it in the same way as if I had just pasted an image from clipboard.
It's got to be there somewhere, but I just cannot see it. Please advise.