Hi,
Im trying to add a validator on a transition to check that an issue link is present for a blocking issue and having no luck.
I used the provided example from the adaptivist site:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor ComponentAccessor.issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(issue.id)*.issueLinkType.name.contains('duplicate')and changed duplicate to both 'block' and 'Block' and neither of them work.
I then added a duplicate link to my test issue and used the provided 'duplicate' and it is still not working.
I also tried to add a log.info entry to get some info and logging is not showing up when I go back after the transition to look for logging that is supposed to show when viewing the transition entry in the workflow and logging is not working either.
To test the validator is working at all I added another validator to check that the currentuser must be the reporter and that worked.
what am I doing wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated.