Quite randomly, it seems, my work on a drawio diagram is not saved by confluence cloud. I work at a fairly large corporation and did not see this issue before moving to the cloud. Four times in the last 24 hours, when editing a diagram, I click on "Save & Exit", which takes me to the page the diagram is on and I then need to click on "Publish" to complete the save. However, my changes will not show up. When I return to confluence, I don't get prompted for edits that weren't saved as in the pre-cloud version. I have lost hours of work due to this problem with save. I did not have any other confluence pages or diagrams open at the same time (issues with that). One time, I saved a diagram I was working on and a previous diagram I had been working on appeared, so the "Save & Exit" went to the wrong page - I lost all of my changes for that one too. This is infuriating.
Note: This is not the same issue as the updated diagram not displaying after save. My updates are quite gone and do not come back.