Hi at all,I'm trying to create a widget. When it comes to save, I always get the message"We can't save the widget right now. Try again in a little while.".I think the permissions should be public. What could still be the matter?Thanks to you
It may be that the Widget Feature isn’t supported in free plan. Unsure if that is the case or not. I will see if I can find any data on that.
It may be that the Widget Feature isn’t supported in free plan.It's only because we only have three agents. It should be the complete range of functions, right? I also don't get any information about upgrading to use the feature. I tested it in Firefox and Chrome. Not because of the browser.
It may be that the Widget Feature isn’t supported in free plan.
The free plan does have some limitations but I would think the Widget is one of them TBH. Can you try a different browser just for grins?
I tested in Firefox and Chrome. Same result.
Even if I try to change the colors in the portal, they are not accepted. however, no errors are displayed
Hi Jens,
Sorry to hear about this problem. I can confirm that the widget can work with with the free versions of Jira Service Desk Cloud. However out of the box, there is a setting that needs to be enabled before this can work. Specifically there is a global setting to allow users to create requests without the need for them to login.
Check out Change global customer permissions. It explains in step #4 that you can choose if users do not need to be logged in order to send requests. You will need to set this to a value of Yes before you can create a widget within the project settings. If you don't then you should get an error message like this one:
But it sounds like you're seeing a different error here.
I took a closer look at your account and your site. While it looks like you are a site-admin, your account does not appear to be a licensed Jira Service Desk Agent. I think this might explain the error you are seeing. While I don't have a complete view of your site, I can tell that your account is not in the default Agent group of jira-servicedesk-users.
See if you can add yourself to this group and then see if your account can create this widget.
Let us know if that helps.
Andy
Thanks Andy! Yes indeed that does need to be configured for Widget to work. I think that info is illustrated when setting up the widget if I recall.
Thanks for your support.Unfortunately it doesn't work yet. But I have the feeling that we are getting closer.So I'm now a site admin as well. The settings are now as in the screenshot. There can only be one little thing now. Do you have another idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.