I don't have an Undo or Redo option on my Toolbar in Confluence. Am I missing how/where I can add this??
Hello @Alaina Coyle !
As I understand, you need to have access to a Undo/Redo option within our Editor for Confluence.
Currently, there is no User Interface method of doing this. We can use keyboard shortcuts to achieve this:
Undo — PC: Ctrl+Z, Mac: ⌘+Z Redo — PC: Ctrl+Y, Mac: ⌘+Y or Shift+⌘+Z
I was also able to find a request tackling this very need. You can check it here:
Include an 'undo' and 'redo' option in the new editor
A good course of action would be to vote and watch the request. Voting helps to give visibility to the report and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.
Looking forward to your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.