Hi,
We have set our apinizer.atlassian.net address for access via docs.apinizer.com via cloudflare. The page gives error. What is the problem.
Thank you for your help.
Hello @Apinizer Integration Platform !
As I understand, your Confluence Site is currently unavailable. Looking at our systems page, all systems are operational as of today (29/05/20):
[Status Page] Confluence
With this in mind I would like to ask you a few questions:
Are you still unable to access your Confluence Cloud Site when using another computer to do so? Is this affecting other users? What happens if you try to access your Confluence Cloud Site after clearing your browser cache?
If you need further assistance with the URL Redirect set up via Cloudflare you can reach out to them or their documentation:
[Cloudflare] Configuring URL forwarding or redirects with Cloudflare Page Rules [Cloudflare] Cloudflare Help Center
Let us hear from you!
Hi, thank you for response.
I tried what you said, but the problem persists.
I tried it on a new computer. The result is the same. There are some screenshots attached. Would you help me with this topic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.