I have tried to find a solution to this but every response I found was related to Jira Cloud and I'm running a Server instance. How can I export a list of issues to sort in excel?
Actually, it's pretty much the same for Server.
Go to Issues -> Search, and run a search for the issues you want. Then use the tools menu near the top to get to "export". Select the settings you want and it'll dump it out to CSV, which spreadsheets can read.
Thank you Nic, I was trying to do it from the queue view instead of the search feature.
Ahh, I see. Export from queue would be a useful feature, and not a hard one to implement (as a queue is already a search!), and I'm sure I've seen a request for it. Shame it's not there yet.
Hi Nic
Excuse my ignorance... but where are you looking to find the search function for issues?
I have looked everywhere and can't find it!
Thanks
Jason
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.