Hi
I want to create a filter in Jira Service Desk to show all tickets from customers using the @company123.com part of their email.
Unsuccessful options I have tried include:Reporter ~ @company123.comReporter = *@company123.com
Anyone know how I create such a filter?
CheersSteve
Hi Steve, welcome to the Community. The “~” operator does not work for reporter. It is intended for text fields. Do you use Organizations feature where all customers in an org are in same domain?
Hi Jack,
Yes we do use it but it we have to add each individual email address from the same domain to an organisation to get it to automatically tag the ticket next time as from that organisation.
It would be a lot better if we could just add the domain part (eg @company123.com) and get all emails from that domain added to the organisation.
Any ideas?
Any update? How do i add hundreds of customers to an organization?
Nothing has changed from my previous answer as far as filtering by domain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.