This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Task management with JIRA
How do I release or archive DONE tasks from JIRA core?
Assuming you want a Done task to be removed from the board of your JIRA Core project, read this quotation from this documentation:
Issues disappear from the last column after 14 days of inactivity. Select the link at the bottom of this column to see them again.
Great thanks for the quick response @Ignacio Pulgar.
So just to confirm, there is no way for us to force "release" the resolve tickets?
I noticed that in project settings, there is a versions sections - is there any way I could put the Done tickets there? It doesnt seem to allow any editing outside of just setting the release name and dates.
No, I'm afraid the board function in JIRA Core is pretty simple and hard coded.
Thanks for confirming Nic. Appreciate the fast update! Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.