Hello,
Is it possible to get a list of users in an organization through API? I see documentation on how to retrieve groups a user is part of but I don't see anything on organizations.
Is it possible?
Hello @Harry Bob
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your description and tags in your question, I understand you need a REST API method to return all the customers in a specific organization of your JIRA Service Desk Cloud. Is that correct?
You can return users from a specific organization by using this REST API, replacing the parameter {organizationId} by the ID of the organization. These would be the exact steps:
GET /rest/servicedeskapi/organization/{organizationId}/user
Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi @Petter Gonçalves
Thanks for that. That worked! My other question which I also have is.
Can I get a list of 'Customers' who are just customers and dont belong in any of my organizations?
Thank you
You are welcome!
I'm afraid Jira does not have a REST API to get customers that don't belong to any organizations, however, we have an experimental REST API to get customers which you can filter using the query parameter:
query
GET /rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/{serviceDeskId}/customer
I believe the query parameter does not support the organization field, but can you please take a look and check if you can achieve the information needed with the query above?
I got the following error. I am assuming I added the correct headers?
This API is experimental. Experimental APIs are not guaranteed to be stable within the preview period. You must set the header 'X-ExperimentalApi: opt-in' to opt into using this API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.