Hello,
I'm hoping that someone in the community can help me fix this issue.
I have just added Jira Core to the Atlassian products my company uses. I've had no issues with Software, but when I try and create a project in Core instead of getting a core project I get a software project.
These are the steps I take:
1. I switch to Jira Core
2. I click 'Create a project'
3. It deosn't matter if I choose 'Classic' of 'Next Gen' I get the same result
4. I set the name, key, access level and template and continue
5. A software project, NOT a business project is created with a URL like this
https://company-name.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/project-name/boards/12
7. The project is listed under software projects not core projects.
Trying to solve this issue is driving me nuts! I would appreciate any help as I need to get this solved as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Simon