Prioritizing Epics in a Board's Epic panel does not have any effect on the Stories listed in the Backlog. Is there any way to accomplish this?
I think this has been discussed here before, but I can't find the post.
I have not seen this but this is what is done from my own experience.
When an Epic needs to be completed in the upcoming sprint, click on the Epic to see what are the issues link to it. Select all of them and right click to place them on top of the backlog.
Yes - that works. But it still does not make all the other Stories in the Backlog appear in the order in which their Epics have been prioritized.
That is true. The design of the Epic panel is for ordering and not prioritization.
Might want to just open a support ticket and see if there’s other end users in the same position. If it gets high votes, it feature enhancement might come along.
all the best.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.