G'day Atlassians,
I am constructing different request types for a service desk project.
What I have found is that upon creating a checkbox field with 2 or 3 options to choose from, and when I test it, the options are all selectable and remain chosen when alternative options are chosen.
Resulting in both or all 3 options being assigned.
I want to work with 2 fields that would allow a matrix to be created.
My aim is to get an option chosen and have it interrogated to allow the Urgency to be assigned.
for example.
if for field 1 option 1 is FULLY and Field 2 option 1 is Yes then Urgency is set to Lowest
if for field 1 option 1 is PARTIALLY and Field 2 option 1 is Yes then Urgency is set to LOW
if for field 1 option 1 is NO and Field 2 option 1 is YES then Urgency is set to MEDIUM
if for field 1 option 1 is FULLY and Field 2 option 1 is NO then Urgency is set to CRITICAL
Do I need to have some sore of script in JQL run to determine the result of the requester's requirements so as to automatically assign the urgency to the project.
Regards and thanks in advance.
Scott