My goal is to create an easy way to register Jira tickets when a new server should be created. I would like to pre-populate the fields based on which type of customer request type the user choose. For example, I have 2 different customer request types:
Linux server
Windows server
Then I have some custom fields (select list) that should have a different default value based on what the user choose. If the user choose Linux the value should be 2GB and if the user choose Windows it should be 4GB. The user should still be able to choose whatever they want but the default should vary depend on Linux or Windows choice.
The problem I am facing is that it seems like it is only possible to have 1 default value per Jiraproject. Is there any way around this issue? I have scriptrunner add-on but is not that skilled with creating scripts.