Hello everyone,
It's been a couple of years since I've used Atlassian services and products and I must admit a lot has changed.
Straight to the point though.
I am trying to set up and configure Jira Service Desk and Jira Software in Jira Cloud for my company (mainly used Server version in the past). The problem is that despite Jira's default language being set to English-UK, each and every new project created in Jira Service Desk seems to take Czech language as a default value. Though, this doesn't seem to be the case when creating Jira Agile / Software Projects.
So each time I create a new Service Desk Project my Screen Schemes, Issue Types, Roles etc. get are being populated with freshly created Czech strings.
This wouldn't be that problematic if after switching the default Portal Language / Supported Languages to English-UK all the Project settings would adjust. Sadly, they don't.
Any help in that regard would be highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Pete



